General Terms & Privacy
- Our website address is https://dtcuk.co/ and learn.dtcuk.co
We are part of Driving Test UK Limited. Registered Office AMP House, Dingwall Rd, Croydon, England. CR0 2LX. Company Registration number 09935828.
- . If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information
Purchase of Online Courses
- By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the DTC Online Courses, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
- We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://learn.dtcuk.co/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- No portion of the DTC Online Courses may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Driving Test UK Limited. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Ultimate Driving Course Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the DTC Driving brand in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You must ensure that you safeguard your account details and that no one besides you have access. You must not share your account details. If we find that your details are being shared, we may block your access to the account.
- DTC Driving, the DTC logo, other DTC trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the DTC Online Driving Courses are trademarks or registered trademarks of Driving Test UK Limited in the U.S. and/or other countries. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- No part of the provision of the DTC Online Driving Course shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, the replacement of driving instruction in a car with a qualified driving instructor.
- Although Driving Test UK Limited aims to provide the DTC Online Driving Course to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programs or the Online Driving Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or corruption of data, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
- No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
Payments for the DTC Online Course are nonrefundable as the course is knowledge-based, and you have the ability to access this knowledge once you have access to the course. This is with the exception of the Complete Driving Package
A refund for the DTC Complete Driving Package is offered if all the below conditions are met
You have completed the whole DTC Online Course course
You have completed the DVSA syllabus with an Approved Driving Instructor and the instructor has signed the record book. This can be downloaded from https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/keep-a-record-of-your-pupils-driving-lessons
You have failed your first DVSA driving test, and have a letter or email from the DVSA confirming the date that you took and failed your FIRST driving test. As this a beginners course, a claim for a refund is not possible if it is for your second or subsequent test
You must submit the claim for a refund with the necessary evidence within 28 days to [email protected]